Restore Women’s Intimate Health & Wellness with no pain or downtime!
MANY WOMEN SUFFER FROM CONDITIONS THAT GO UNTREATED…
Throughout a woman’s life, hormonal and physical changes, such as pregnancy and menopause can adversely affect vaginal health.
- 1 of 3 women experience stress urinary incontinence, which can cause a leakage of urine when they laugh, sneeze, or exercise
- 50% of post-menopausal women experience vaginal dryness, which can cause persistent itching, burning, and irritation
- 40% of women are affected by vaginal laxity which can result in a loss of sexual sensation
Women’s intimate concerns often go untreated due to embarrassment, lack of awareness, or to avoid invasive surgeries.
Every woman will experience vaginal changes throughout their lifetime, including their childbearing years, pre and post-menopause, following significant weight loss, and naturally as they age. As these changes occur, many women suffer in silence through some very common symptoms, often feeling alone, uncomfortable discussing their challenges, and insecure about their overall feminine well-being.
These symptoms, which at some point every woman is likely to experience, take a physical and emotional toll and can lead to a diminished quality of life.
Viora’s specially designed handpiece (V-VR) provides a safe, innovative, and non-surgical vaginal treatments, utilizing Viora’s patented CORE and CO-Polar RF which has been used to treat thousands of women across the globe. V-VR is an effective new therapy to address many of the concerns women have regarding their feminine wellness at any stage of life.
Whether your concerns are symptomatic, sensational, or superficial (cosmetic), return your vitality with V-VR.
Explore how this treatment can get you back to the life you love, and feeling your most confident and empowered self…
- Urinary Incontinence
- Painful Intercourse
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Laxity
- And More…
Viora Life Tips for good Vaginal Health:
- Exercising as a way of life – higher muscle mass improves local blood microcirculation l.
- Hydrate your body with pure and clean water.
- Choose clean, unprocessed foods.
Is there a need to apply any topical anesthesia before the treatment?
- Thanks to Co-Polar RF™ Technology, the treatment is pain-free and no topical anesthesia is required.
What does the treatment feel like?
- The treatment is non-invasive, virtually painless, and requires no downtime. You may feel a pleasant heat sensation while you experience a comfortable and quiet treatment
How many sessions are needed?
- Each treatment course depends upon the specific symptoms that are being addressed. The average recommended treatment course is 3 sessions with a 4