ReFine Fusion® – Peri-oral wrinkles Reduction
A perfectly framed smile, with more youthful lips, is just a few Viora ReFine Fusion® treatments away!
With age, smoking and excessive exposure to the sun come the fine lines vertically cutting the skin above the lips. Unfortunately, these lines appear in the center of the face, leading to many patients treating the perioral wrinkles first.
Committed to delivering safe, effective treatments with minimal discomfort and superior results, Viora’s ReFine Fusion® treatment delivers a more youthful look.
It feels just fine when you ReFine!
ReFine Fusion® – an effective, quick solution for perioral wrinkles or “barcode” lines above the lips. Viora’s state of the art ReFine Fusion® treatment culminating to create tightened skin, softened lines, improved skin texture and restored skin elasticity, were typical procedures have failed.
Fusion® is Viora’s exclusive treatment approach where unique nature and flexibility of Viora’s Proprietary Technologies enables a synergetic effect which leads to superior results!
Skin Health: Viora life Tips to ReFine Fusion:
- Smoking is one of the most common factors contributing to perioral wrinkles. Stop smoking and your skin will thank you!
- Remember, sun exposure has the most damaging effect on our skin. Protect your skin for sun by using high factor SPF creams
- Keep your skin healthy and soft by drinking lots of water
- Fresh air found in the great outdoors will make you and your skin feel good
- The most important tip is to have a positive and young attitude. You are only as old as you feel!
- Do I need to apply any topical anesthesia to prevent pain?
- Thanks to Viora’s Proprietary Technology and advanced contact cooling, the treatment is comfortable and usually do not require topical anesthesia.
- When will I see results?
- Results can be seen and felt after the very first treatment with a gradual improvement as treatment course progresses.
See the Results with the Viora Fusion® Treatment
Patient Details: Female. 55 years old
Results after: 2 treatments
Courtesy of Eti Wolff, Israel