Even and smooth skin is with Viora Skin Resurfacing treatments is just for YOU!
Photoaging skin has been one of the major focuses in the aesthetic field. The main symptoms of photoaging skin are characterized with sallowness (yellowing), pigmentation, dry and rough texture, loss of skin tone, laxity, scarring and fine lines on the face, neck and hands.
Suitable for all skin types, with limited downtime, Viora’s skin resurfacing procedures aimed to give the skin a younger looking skin surface.
Skin resurfacing is a proven way to help reduce inconsistencies on our skin surface. By creating ablation of the epidermal skin layer, Viora’s SVC™ Technology assists in creating a smooth skin surface.
Skin Health: Viora life Tips to Skin Resurfacing:
- Remember, sun exposure has the most damaging effect on our skin. Protect your skin from UV rays by using high factor SPF creams.
- Skin should be treated on a regular basis (at least once every 3 months).
- Keep your skin healthy and hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Get enough sleep. When you sleep, your cells undergo a process of repair.
- Reduce your stress level. It will benefit your overall health.
- Fresh air found in the great outdoors will make you and your skin feel good
- The most important tip is to have a positive and young attitude. You are only as old as you feel!
- What skin types can be treated?
- Thanks to Viora wide range of treatment settings and advance safety mechanisms, all skin type can be treated.
- When will I see results?
- Results can be seen and felt after the very first treatment with a gradual improvement as treatment course progresses.