Firmer, tighter skin is just a few Viora Cellulite Reduction treatments away!
Cellulite is one of the most common body conditions that comes with age, hormonal changes and genetic predisposition. This “dimpled” appearance tends to appear on legs, buttocks and bellies due to protrusion of subcutaneous (fat) tissue.
Viora’s proprietary Technologies, with multi-RF channels and vacuum suction, help to reduce cellulite by treating the symptoms effectively and safely. This treatment provides consistent results, primarily in the appearance of firmer and tighter skin. The RF energy heats the hypodermal layers to enhance blood microcirculation.
Viora cellulite reduction therapies are safe and comfortable with no downtime.
Skin Health: Viora life Tips to Reduce Cellulite:
- Exercising as a way of life – higher muscle mass improves local blood microcirculation leading to higher metabolic rate of fat tissue.
- Hydrate your body with pure and clean water.
- Choose clean, unprocessed foods.
- Switch seasonings – use alternatives (like Celtic sea salt)
- Massage your skin to help lymphatic drainage to reduce the edema
- Do I need to apply any topical anaesthesia to prevent pain?
- Thanks to Viora’s Proprietary CORE™ Technology, the treatment is pain-free and no topical anesthesia is required.
- What does the treatment feel like?
- While you may feel a pleasant heat and vacuum suction massage feeling, the treatment is non-invasive, virtually painless, and requires no downtime. You’ll enjoy a comfortable and quiet treatment.
See the Results with the Viora Multi-CORE Technology
Female, 57 years old (BMI 23)
Results after: 3 treatments
Courtesy of Dr. Cruzy Tagger, Viora Ltd.
See the Results with the Viora Ionwave™ Technology
Female, 37 years old
Results after: 4 treatments
Courtesy of Or-Ly Sguiy Aesthetic Clinic