Flawless, healthy and acne-free skin is just a few Viora ViAcne Fusion® treatments away!
Acne is the most common skin condition with 85% of the population between the ages 12-24 suffering from some level of acne. Zits, blemishes and pimples often appear on the face, back, chest, neck and shoulders, where skin contains a large amount of oil (sebaceous) glands, due to bacteria outbreaks called Propionibacterium acnes (P. acne).
The good news: Viora ViAcne Fusion® treatments can safely and effectively treat the acne condition.
Featuring a variety of solutions for acne treatment, Viora’s ViAcne Fusion®Treatment dramatically reduce Propionibacterium acnes (P. acne) bacteria and decreases inflammation. The treatment produces reactive oxygen that destroys P. Acne in the most effective and safe way and reduces the formation and appearance of blemishes, while natural active antibacterial ingredients help to prevent bacterial culture.
We at Viora are committed to providing safe, healthy treatments with minimum discomfort and maximum results for smooth, oil-free skin.
Fusion® is Viora’s exclusive treatment approach where unique nature and flexibility of Viora’s Proprietary Technologies enables a synergetic effect which leads to superior results!
Skin Health: Viora life Tips for Clear Skin:
- Wash face before bed – sleeping in makeup is bad for your skin
- Clear skin is within reach – practice good skin care
- Be gentle with your skin – choose products wisely
- Avoid high glycemic foods – choose the right diet
- Use a high factor sunscreen – The sun Is dangerous as UV exposure ages skin
- Manage hair growth – shaving, plucking and pulling can contribute to acne
- Avoid touching your face – hands harbor dirt and oil
- Practice good makeup hygiene – clean your makeup tools
- Can I treat any type of acne?
- Usually acne grade I-IV can be treated. A professional skin assessment should be provided before the treatment.
- What does the treatment feel like?
- While you may feel a pleasant heat or slight tingling on your skin, the treatment is non-invasive, virtually painless, and requires no downtime. You’ll enjoy a comfortable and quiet treatment.